Sure you could rent some gigantic mansion and pay many hundreds of dollar per day but why? For a genuine beachy experience come stay in our vintage beach cottage for a modest price and all the comforts of home.
Our family built this house in 1956 and it has hosted our family and friends every since its clean, convenient and cozy. Some would call it quirky but you will call it your favorite. Now you can take a quick trip back to 1956.
Mid-century charm awaits you in this quirky time capsule! Enjoy all the conveniences of beautiful Westport, Washington while just a short trip to the beach at the Summer of 56.
Summer of 56
Cozy, comfortable, and nostalgic are just the words for this throwback ranch-style home. With two bedrooms and two bathrooms, it's a perfect getaway for small groups looking to relax any time of year.
Entering through the den and adjacent living room, you'll find the home comfortably crammed with overstuffed chairs and couches, perfect for lounging after your day at the shore.
A piano and guitar are there for you to use to while away the evening, or for the less musically inclined, a record player and selection of vinyl to transport you back to a far away summer evening.
The living room is dominated by a wonderful fireplace. Kick up your feet and enjoy the warmth after a day in the surf or just storm watching in the winter. Like the rest of the home, the living room features a few quirky nautical knick-knacks to set the mood for your beach vacation.
More About Summer of 56
Two bedrooms and two bathrooms make this home a great getaway for families or small groups of friends seeking to explore the coast of Washington.
The small but well appointed kitchen is sure to meet your needs whether you're just snacking in the adjacent dining area, or cooking up a mess of fish, crabs, and clams you caught yourself!
Looking to book one of our properties here in Grayland? Well you've come to the right place! We know the ins and outs of everything to do here on the edge of Washington.
Visit the state park that is located right on the beach front. Here you can dive right into those seaside activities you long for.
The warm weather brings many fishing options such as charters and tours. Go on a boat tour to see the water and beaches surrounding. Enjoy surfing or kiting at any of the beaches. Westport has a couple of wineries that are the perfect getaway for a couple looking to escape.
During the colder months, you'll find museums and restaurants that stay open year round for you to enjoy. Explore the antique shops and boutiques that have trinkets and souvenirs for your keepsakes.
The Beachy Day Promise
Here at Beachy Day Vacation Rentals, we vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it.
Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your visit to our home. We have onsite property management that are available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Wood Fireplace (Seasonal)
- Starry Starry Nights
- Gas/Charcoal Barbecue (Charcoal Not Provided)
- Casino Gambling
- Beach Combing
- Name: Summer of 56
- Status: Active
- Type: House
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Westport
- Location: Westport
- Setting: City Area
- View: Partial City View
- Internet: Yes
- Floors: 1
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: FTTC
- Baths: 2
- Normal Occupancy: 3
- Sleeps: 4
- Max Occupancy: 6
- Parking: 2
- Pets: None
- Checkin: 05:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: SummerOf56.com
- Manager: Beachy Day
- Full Bathroom Unit
- Wood Fireplace (Seasonal) Unit
- Electric Wall Heaters Unit
- Full Kitchen Unit
- Two Car Parking Unit
- Wood stove Unit
- Beach Front Area Neighborhood, 1 Mile
- Starry Starry Nights Unit
- Electric Stove Unit
- Blender Unit
- Gas/Charcoal Barbecue (Charcoal Not Provided) Unit
- Electric Barbecue Unit
- Glassware Unit
- Coffeemaker Unit
- Coffee Grinder Unit
- Cooking Wares Unit
- Electric Skillet Unit
- Toaster Unit
- Cooking Range Unit
- Refrigerator Unit
- Plateware Unit
- Microwave Oven Unit
- Oven Unit
- Paper Towels Unit
- Basic Soaps Unit
- Toilet Paper Unit
- All Linens Provided Unit
- Clothes Dryer Unit
- Clothes Washer Unit
- Espresso Stand Neighborhood, 1 Mile
- Beach Cooler Unit
- Post Office Area, 6 Blocks
- Hospital Area, 26 to 30 Miles
- Public Library Neighborhood, 1 Mile
- Convenience Store Neighborhood, 1 Mile
- Grocery Store Neighborhood, 1 Mile
- Gift Shops Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Hair Salon Neighborhood, 1 Mile
- Barber Shop Neighborhood, 1 Mile
- Small Plane Airport Area, 5 Miles
- ATM Machine Neighborhood, 1 Mile
- Banking Area
- Bingo Gambling Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Casino Gambling Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Playground Neighborhood, 1 Mile
- Marina Area, 2 Miles
- Television Unit
- Hiking Trails Area, 1 Mile
- Big Game Hunting Area, 5 Miles
- Bird Hunting Area, 5 Miles
- Shelling Neighborhood, 1 Mile
- Whale Watching Tours Area, 2 Miles
- Wildlife Tours Area, 50 Miles or more
- Free Surfboard to use Unit
- Harbor Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Fishing Dock Unit
- Antique Stores Area, 2 Miles
- Boat Dock Free Area, 2 Miles
- Boogy Board Rentals Area
- Biking Neighborhood
- Birding Building, 1 Mile
- Beach Combing Neighborhood, 1 Mile
- Bowling Alley Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Baseball Field Neighborhood
- Freshwater Fishing Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Saltwater Fishing Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Surfing Neighborhood, 1 Mile
- Wind Surfing Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Ocean Swimming Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- River Swimming Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Hiking Area, 1 Mile
- Farmer Market Area, 26 to 30 Miles
- Natural Wonders Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Public Parks Area, 1 Mile
- Tavern Neighborhood, 10 Blocks
- Rain Forest Area
- Festivals Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Aquarium Area, 5 Miles
- Churches Area, 5 Miles
- Movie Theatre Area, 21 to 25 Miles
- Restaurant Area, 2 Miles
- Airport Area, 41 to 50 Miles
Already a member? Click to login
Not a member? Request info below
Say you saw Summer of 56 House (1216) on SummerOf56.com